- Compares the YTD Actuals to the Approved budget with variance.
- Compares the Full Year Reforecast value to the Full Year Approved Budget with variance.
- The reforecast value is the YTD Actuals plus remaining budgets from the Forecast budget version.
The purpose of all the articles in this group is to share custom report templates that other users from the Calxa community have created.
If you have a customisation you would like to share please email email@example.com and we'll consider sharing it here.
Use this Custom Template
- Download the attachment at the end of this article.
- Then Import the Custom Template to your workspace.
Requires 2 budgets. See Manage Budget Versions.
- Approved - an approved or original budget.
- Forecast - a current or up to date budget that differs from the original budget. This budget is used to calculate the Full Year Reforecast.