Sometimes you may need to include content in your bundle from an external system such as a report that can't be produced in Calxa. Calxa does allow you to add a PDF document to your bundle, which is then merged into the generated Bundle.
Note 1: when exporting bundles to formats other than PDF, such as Excel, the PDF content is included as an image in the exported file.
Note 2: PDFs are not editable. To add an editable document see Add a Document to a Bundle for details on adding an editable document.
- Browse to Reports -> Bundles.
- Select the bundle in the left navigation and click ADD A PDF.
- Browse and select the PDF file to upload, enter a Name and click ADD DOCUMENT.
- Drag and drop to reorder the PDF in your bundle.
- Additional options such as View PDF & Replace PDF can be found in the 3 dots menu to the right of the bundle item.