There are many benefits to linking Calxa directly to your accounting system and this would be the preferred method if you use one of our supported integrations, however there are times where you may need to create an organisation manually in Calxa. In this help article we show you how to create an organisation and either update your actuals directly in Calxa or import them from Excel.
NOTE: Only a subscription owner or co-owner can add an organisation to a workspace.
- Navigate to Settings -> Billing & Admin -> Subscription Admin
- Click Add Organisation.
- Select the Workspace you would like to add the Organisation to and click NEXT STEP.
- Choose Create My Own Manual Organisation as your accounting system
- Enter the basic parameters for your organisation and click ADD ORGANISTION
- When processing complete set your preferences and click ALL DONE.
Note all these preferences can be updated at a later date.
When adding an organisation in this way and not directly linking it to your accounting data Calxa creates an empty organisations with a limited Chart of Accounts as a starting point. You'll need to manually manage your chart of accounts, taxes and business units before importing or adding your actuals and budgets for reporting. See the following help articles for details.