Exporting and Importing custom templates allows you to copy custom reports between your workspaces or you may simply wish to use the export option to save a local copy of your customisation as a backup.
This help article assumes you've already Created a Custom Template.
Export Custom Template
- First display your custom template in the Report Builder.
- Select Export template from the ellipsis (3 dots) menu.
Import Custom Template
- Open the Template Select screen of the Report Builder.
- In the upper right corner below the Report Month select Import Template.
- Click the folder button to browse and select your import file.
- Navigate and find the custom template file you would like to import.
Note: this must be a custom template file exported from Calxa.
- Click Import Template
- The template select screen will show all your custom templates, including the one you just imported.