In Calxa Premier you can consolidate multiple organisations to display their combined Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Forecast reports.
To create an Organisation Group you must first add each organisation into the same Calxa workspace. Please see the Add a Workspace help note for details.
Create an Organisation Group
An organisation group is a saved list of organisations, along with their Budget Versions and Account Trees that will be used in report criteria when this group is selected. All reports that use this group, will use all the same settings so it may in some cases, make sense to create more then one Organisation Group for the same list of organisations.
- To create an organisation group you first need to Select the report template you'd like to use.
- Now in the Report Builder Preview screen click on the Organisation drop-down menu.
- Select Create organisation group from the drop-down.
- Enter a name for the group of organisations you want to consolidate then click on Add Organisation.
- A drop-down will be displayed. Select the first organisation you want to add to the group.
- Now you will select what Budget Version and Account Tree you want to use with this organisation from the drop-downs. Use the common account tree you created for more streamlined reports.
Click Add Organisation again to add the next organisation in your consolidation group. Continue with this until all required organisations have been added.
You can use the icon to populate all organisations with Budget versions or Account Trees by the same name.
Note there is no limit to the number of organisations you can consolidate in Calxa, other than your subscription's organisation capacity.
- Click the Save Changes button after you have added all organisations and completed the budget version and account tree settings for each.
- Please refer to the Consolidate Multiple Organisations help note for full instructions on the entire process.
Edit or Delete an Organisation Group
- Select your organisation group from the Organisation drop-down, then click the cog to the right of the drop-down.
- To edit, make your changes in the pop up window then click on Save Changes. To delete the group click on the Delete Group button. Please note that any reports which include this report group will not run once this has been deleted.