The invoices menu lists all your outstanding and historical invoices. From this screen you can download a PDF of the invoices and pay your unpaid invoices if required.
- In the top ribbon of Calxa click on the ellipsis on the far right and select Billing.
- From the left navigation select Invoices.
- Invoices will now be listed with Unpaid invoices shown first. All other invoices will be sorted by Date.
You can search all available invoices based on the Invoice Number, Amount or the Date text.
- Enter your search text into the Find an invoice field
- Only invoices that match the search parameter will be displayed.
- To download a PDF of an Invoice click the Download button in line with the invoice you require.
- Each internet browser's download behaviour may be different, but this triggers the standard download behaviour of your browser.
Calxa will automatically attempt payment on invoices on their due date so paying an invoice is not required unless you have had previous payment issues.
You may need to pay an invoice if you'd like to pay earlier than the due date or you've just updated your payment details.
- To pay an Invoice with your saved payment details click Pay Now.
Note: this will attempt payment with your saved payment method. If you wish to change your payment method see - Update Payment Details.