Published Reports are Reports or Bundles you've previously saved with all the data at a point in time. This will allow you to confirm in Calxa what a particular report or bundle contained at the time you originally distributed it. You can also set up a folder structure in Calxa to organise your published reports.
In this help article we'll look at searching, sorting and downloading published reports. For details on publishing reports or managing folders see these help articles:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Navigate to Reports -> Published from the top menus.
- Select a folder you want to view from the left navigation.
- Published reports are listed in a tiled fashion as shown below.
- Each tile represents a single Published Report or Bundle.
- The name given to the published report.
- The Report Template or Bundle name.
- The Report Month used when this report was first run.
- Timestamp when the Report or Bundle was Published.
Enter a search parameter into the search field. The search parameter is matched on all properties except the timestamp.
Click the Sort By option and select a property to sort the reports by that property.
To open and preview a report click the open report icon in the upper right corner of the report tile.
For details on the Report Preview screen including options to export in multiple formats please see the help article - Preview a Report.
To download a PDF of the Published Report, click the ellipsis and select the Download report from the drop-down.
Rename or Move Report
To rename a report or move it to a different folder, click the ellipsis and select the Rename report option.
Update the Name field and click Save.
If you update the Folder field and Save this will move the Published Report to that Folder.