If Calxa gets disconnected from your Xero organisation, it will no longer be able to synchronise financial information from Xero to provide up-to-date reporting.
Note: Your automated workflows that sync Xero data and run report bundles will also fail when disconnected.
This help note shows you how to reconnect to Xero to support ongoing syncing with Calxa. Details on how to sync your file can be found here. For instructions on how to add an organisation please see this help note.
- Sign in to Calxa, then go to the workspace where the Xero organisation you want to update sits.
- Click on My Workspace at the top of the screen.
- Click on Settings, then select the Xero organisation from the Selected organisation drop-down.
- To reconnect, click on the Connect to Xero button.
Note: If you see Sync Now instead of the Connect to Xero button, and your organisation sync isn't working, you will first need to click on the ellipsis to the right of Sync Now and select Disconnect from the ellipsis drop-down, then click the ellipsis a second time and select Reconnect.
- A sign in screen for Xero will pop up. Enter your Xero email and password and click Login.
- Enter a two-factor authentication code and click Login.
- A message will come up asking you to allow access to your Xero file. Click on Allow access.
- When completed, you will receive a pop-up message saying your online Xero company integration has been reinitialised.
Click on Sync now button to update your organisation data from Xero.