If Calxa gets disconnected from your MYOB Essentials company, it will no longer be able to synchronise financial information and provide up-to-date reporting. Any automated workflows to sync your MYOB Essentials data and run bundles will also fail.
This help note shows you how to reconnect to MYOB Essentials to support ongoing syncing with Calxa. Details on how to sync your file can be found here. For instructions on how to add an organisation please see this help note.
- Sign in to Calxa, then go to the workspace where the MYOB AccountRight organisation you want to update sits.
- Click on My Workspace at the top of the screen.
- Click on Settings, then select the MYOB Essentials organisation from the Selected organisation drop-down.
- To reconnect, click the ellipsis to the right of the Sync Now button, then select Reconnect from the drop-down.
Note: If the Sync Now button is not greyed out, as shown above, but your organisation sync isn't working, you may need to first select Disconnect from the ellipsis drop-down, then click the ellipsis a second time and select Reconnect.
- Enter your MYOB credentials, then click Sign in.
- When completed, you will receive a pop-up message saying your MYOB Essentials company integration has been reinitialised.
Click on the Sync now button to update your organisation data from MYOB Essentials.