Once you have enabled the NDIA bulk claims feature in Calxa, your next step will be to set up an NDIA Customer Group so you can easily export your NDIA bulk claims invoices to a CSV file. This is described below.
To manage NDIA bulk claims in Calxa you will also need to set up Time Billing Invoices in MYOB.
Calxa will consider other accounting systems based on customer demand - please email email@example.com to register your interest.
- Navigate to Settings -> NDIA Portal -> NDIA Customers.
- Select the organisation you want to work with from the Selected organisation drop-down
[If this is the first time you are creating a Customer Group in the online app, you will first need to sync the invoices from your accounting system before setting up the group.
To sync your invoices, click on the Invoice Export menu at left, then click the Sync Invoices button to bring in the Time Billing invoices from your accounting system.]
- List of ALL CUSTOMERS in the panel at left. The NDIA Customers on the right will be empty the first time you go to this screen.
- You can filter ALL CUSTOMERS by identifiers to narrow the search, then individually drag across the customers you wish to add into your NDIA Group to the right panel.
Note: See the MYOB Setup for NDIA Bulk Claims help note for details about how to set up Identifiers and Custom Lists.
- Click on SAVE CHANGES once you have added all desired customers to your Customer Group.
Note this group will be available to use again for your next bulk claims file export. This will save prep time, as you will only need to add any new NDIA customers to your Customer Group.
- To proceed with creating and exporting your invoices, click on the Invoice Export menu at left. See NDIA Bulk Claims file for the next stage.
Please refer to our other NDIA Bulk Claims help notes to learn about the full process: