Test drive Calxa with your own data, import your budgets and have a play. Try a Free 30-day Trial now.
- Click on the Free Trial or Try it Now buttons on the Calxa website to start a free 30-day trial.
- STEP 1 - Enter your details. Enter your name, email address and password you'd like to use. Accept the terms and conditions, then click Confirm.
- If you've previously had a Calxa trial or subscription, you will get a message advising you are already registered as a Calxa user. In this case, click the I have a Calxa Account button at the top right to proceed with requesting a trial.
On the next screen, sign in with your email and password. Then continue with STEP 2 shown in 4. below. You can reset your password by clicking on I FORGOT MY PASSWORD.
- STEP 2 - Add your first organisation. After clicking Confirm as noted in point 2. above, you will be prompted to add your first organisation.
Click on the icon for the accounting system you use. Calxa integrates with MYOB (Essentials and AccountRight online), Xero and QuickBooks Online.
See the following help notes containing instructions for each online accounting system:
- Add a MYOB AccountRight Organisation (Online Library)
- Add a Xero Organisation
- Add a QuickBooks Online Organisation
- Add a MYOB Essentials Organisation
Note: MYOB AccountRight Local and Network libraries files are not supported by Calxa online.
- STEP 3 - Set your preferences. Set your preferences by selecting them from the drop-down menus in each section. Click All Done when finished.