If Calxa gets disconnected from your QuickBooks Online company, it will no longer be able to synchronise financial information and provide up-to-date reporting. This help note shows you how to reconnect to QuickBooks Online to support ongoing syncing with Calxa.
- Sign in to Calxa, then go to the workspace where the QuickBooks Online organisation you want to update sits.
- Click on My Workspace at the top of the screen.
- Click on Settings, then select the QuickBooks Online organisation from the Selected organisation drop-down.
- To reconnect, click the green Connect to QuickBooks button.
- Sign into QuickBooks Online, then select the organisation you want to update.
- On the Authorize Intuit to securely share your data with Calxa screen, click Connect.
When completed, you will receive a message telling you that your QuickBooks Online organisation integration has been reinitialized.