If Calxa gets disconnected from your QuickBooks Online company, it will no longer be able to synchronise financial information to provide up-to-date reporting.
Note: Your automated workflows that sync QuickBooks Online data and run report bundles will also fail when disconnected.
This help note shows you how to reconnect to QuickBooks Online to support ongoing syncing with Calxa. Details on how to sync your file can be found here. For instructions on how to add an organisation please see this help note.
- Sign in to Calxa, then go to the workspace where the QuickBooks Online organisation you want to update sits.
- Click on My Workspace at the top of the screen.
- Click on Settings, then select the QuickBooks Online organisation from the Selected organisation drop-down.
- To reconnect, click the green Connect to QuickBooks button.
- Sign into QuickBooks Online, then select the organisation you want to update.
- On the Authorize Intuit to securely share your data with Calxa screen, click Connect.
When completed, you will receive a message telling you that your QuickBooks Online organisation integration has been reinitialised.