If Calxa gets disconnected from your QuickBooks company, it will no longer be able to synchronise financial information and provide up to date reporting. This help note shows you how to reconnect to QuickBooks to support ongoing syncing with Calxa.
- Sign in to Calxa, then go to the workspace where the QuickBooks Online organisation you want to update sits.
- Click on My Workspace at the top of the screen.
- Go to the Settings menu, then select the QuickBooks Online organisation from the Selected organisation drop-down.
- To reconnect select Reconnect from the drop-down menu next to SYNC NOW.
- Sign into QuickBooks Online.
- On the Authorize Intuit to securely share your data with Calxa screen, click Connect.