This help note assists existing customers who wish to purchase an Additional Subscription of Calxa.
If you are a new Calxa user, and have had a Trial, please see the help note Purchase from a Trial.
Settings -> Billing & Admin -> Billing
- in the Billing Management screen click New Subscription.
- This opens the Edit Subscription profile page showing the current Profile information. Please check the details are current. Click NEXT STEP.
- Enter the Subscription details next.
- Give the subscription a Name so the Owner can identify it in their list of subscriptions.
- Add a Reference, for easy identification for the Payer, this will appear on invoices (optional).
- Only choose "This subscription is for someone else", if the other party is going to do all the initial set up of the database.
- Click NEXT STEP.
Note: The Licence Owner has permission to Rename a subscription, and the Licence Payer has permission to Set a reference.
If you are the Owner and Payer, you can do both, however, it is important to note that if you are, or will in future, be the Payer only, the Owner may choose to Rename the Subscription. It could be important that you Set a reference in order to be able to distinguish between different subscriptions, for example if you purchase on behalf of a number of clients.
Note: When you click "This subscription is for someone else", and complete the email address, that person will have access to the subscription, and they will have to give permission for others (including yourself) to access it. If you wish to set up the data file, you will need to be the owner, and it can be transferred to someone else later.
- Choose your Subscription plan. If you have a Promotion code, insert on this screen at right.
- Select the level of product - an orange box will highlight your selection.
- If required, update the number of users and organisations by moving the sliders.
- The sliders start from the number of users/organisations included with the basic pricing.
- You can also add a Promo Code on this screen if you have one.
- Click NEXT STEP.
The Payment information screen will appear to confirm the new regular monthly amount you will be paying.
Click SUBSCRIBE to complete the changes.
8. The payment will process and you will be returned to the Billing Management Screen with your new Subscription displayed. The next payment due date will be noted there as well.
9. Edit Subscription allows you to move between Subscription Plans and add or remove additional users and organisations. See Upgrade or Downgrade Subscription for more details.
The Ellipsis symbol allows you to Rename, Set or update a Reference or Cancel the Subscription.
Please note the greyed out options are not yet available, but will be coming soon.
Go to the Admin tab in the top ribbon to add a Workspace and connect to your accounting data.