From time to time you may wish to change the level of your Subscription, or the number of users and/or organisations to be included in that subscription.
Note: Only a subscription owner or co-owner can upgrade or downgrade a subscription.
- Sign in to the Calxa app, then click on the ellipsis at the far right and choose Billing.
- From your Current Subscription, click on the EDIT SUBSCRIPTION button.
NOTE: If you wish to change the payment method or the details of the credit card to be charged, you will need to update this before changing the subscription. To do so click on the Payment Details link at the far left of the screen.
- Profile information - complete your profile.
Note if we already have your details, this screen will be filled in. Please check the current details are correct. Click Next Step.
- If your address is outside of Australia, the GST/VAT registration toggle will automatically switch on below the Country drop-down as shown below.
Please only turn off the GST/VAT toggle if you are NOT registered in your own country.
Please add your GST/VAT registration number if it is available, so that we do not have to add GST/VAT to your subscription amount. Click Next Step.
- Update the Subscription Name, this will show in the Subscription Screen.
Update the Subscription Reference - this will appear on your invoices (optional). Click Next Step.
- Choose your Subscription plan. If you have a Promotion code, insert on this screen at right.
Select the level of product - when selected an orange box will highlight your selection.
If required, update the number of users and organisations by moving the sliders. The sliders start from the number of users/organisations included with the basic pricing.
Note: In the example below, an Express licence is being edited. An Express subscription includes 1 user and 1 organisation. Setting both sliders to 3 below means that the subscription purchased will include 3 users and 3 organisations.
You can also add a Promo Code on this screen as well if you have one. Click Next Step.
- Payment information screen will appear to confirm the new regular monthly amount you will be paying.
Click Subscribe to complete the changes.
- Payment will be processed and an invoice issued. You will be returned to the Subscriptions Screen which will confirm the new details.
- An invoice will be issued to you by email. Any credits allowed for unused portions of a month, or for downgrades will be itemised clearly on the invoice.
An immediate attempt will be made to capture the Total amount of the invoice using the payment method recorded on your account.