If you have a current Trial or expired Subscription of Calxa, and you wish to purchase a subscription, you can upgrade the existing subscription to continue with the files you have been using in your trial/subscription.
- Sign in to the Calxa app, then click on the ellipsis at the far right and select Billing.
- Make sure that Subscriptions is selected on the left of the screen.
- Click on Subscribe Now shown at the right of your trial subscription.
- Profile information - complete your profile.
Note if we already have your details, this screen will be filled in. Please check the current details are correct. Click Next Step.
- If your address is outside of Australia, the GST/VAT registration toggle will automatically switch on below the Country drop-down as shown below.
Please only turn off the GST/VAT toggle if you are NOT registered in your own country.
Please add your GST/VAT registration number if it is available, so that we do not have to add GST/VAT to your subscription amount. Click Next Step.
- Update the Subscription Name, this will show in the Subscription Screen.
Update the Subscription Reference - this will appear on your invoices (optional). Click Next Step.
- Choose your Subscription plan. If you have a Promotion code, insert it on this screen at right.
- Select the level of product - when selected an orange box will highlight your selection.
If required, update the number of users and organisations by moving the sliders. The sliders start from the number of users/organisations included with the basic pricing.
You can also add a Promo Code on this screen as well if you have one. Click Next Step.
- Choose your preferred payment method, either Credit Card or Bank Direct Debit (Within Australia only).
Note: Payment details are retained externally from Calxa with the providers as noted in payment information window.
- A form will pop up relating to your chosen payment option. Fill in the payment details as appropriate. Click Pay Now.
- The payment will process and you will be returned to the Billing Management Screen with your new subscription displayed. The next payment due date will be noted.
- Edit Subscription allows you to move between subscription plans and add or remove additional users and organisations. See Upgrade or Downgrade Subscription for details.
- The ellipsis symbol allows you to Rename, Set or update a Reference or Cancel the Subscription.
Please note the greyed out options are not yet available, but will be coming soon.