You can search this help centre directly within the online app using the built-in Help Widget. If you don't find the help material you're looking for, you can easily raise a support request from this screen as well without leaving the app.
To view the full Help Centre directly click here.
Search Help Articles
- Click the Help Me button on the right-hand edge of your screen.
- To search the help centre click Search Articles.
- Type your search parameter into the search box provided and the results will be shown below.
- Click the search result you'd like to view and it will open in a new window.
- Alternatively you can click Show all results to open the full search results in the Help Centre.
Open a Support Ticket
If you haven't found the help your looking for or need to open a support ticket for another reason you can also open this support ticket from within the app.
- Complete the required fields on the Help Widget form and click Submit.
Note: while you are completing the ticket properties it will also search the knowledge base for the Subject you provide.
- Optionally you can click the camera icon to take a screenshot of your current window. Use this if there is something on the screen that may assist us in helping you.
- Lastly, if there is any other attachments you'd like to add you can do so by clicking the attachment icon.