Report Bundles allow you to combine a variety of reports together with cover pages, notes and other rich text documents, then display and print them as one document.
This help note will show you how to run a report bundle.
- To get to the Bundles screen click on Reports -> Bundles
- Your list of report bundles will be displayed at the left side of the screen. You'll see the bundles you've set up in the online app as well as any bundles set up in the desktop app (from your local, network and online workspaces). There is also see an option to create a new bundle.
- Click on a bundle in the list on the left to see it displayed on the right.
- First set the Report Month by selecting the month and year from the drop-down to the right in the Orange Ribbon
- To run your bundle click on the Run Bundle button to the right of the bundle name.
- For detailed instructions on how to create and edit your report bundle as well as add a document to a bundle see the other Bundles help notes.