A workspace is a container where you can logically group your organisations and users. Each workspace has a separate set of data and users that can access it. Most of you will only ever require one workspace but if you've got lot's of users, you may find it useful to create multiple workspaces. For example you may want a workspace for sensitive information with only a select few users invited. Please be aware if you intend to consolidate organisations they must all exist in the same workspace.
How to Add a Workspace
- This brings you to the Admin screen. Click on the Add Workspace + link at the top left.
- The Add a new workspace box will pop up. Type a name for your workspace in the space provided then click the Add Workspace button.
- Your new workspace will be shown at the bottom of your list of workspaces on the Admin screen.
Add an Organisation
- To add an organisation to your workspace click on the Add Organisation + link at the top left of your screen.
- Select the workspace you want to add the organisation into and click NEXT STEP
Please see our accounting system specific help notes & videos for further details on how to add an organisation.