Calxa can be used with a few different accounting systems. This article will help you identify whether your application will work with Calxa.
Calxa integrates with the following accounting packages:
- Intuit QuickBooks Online
MYOB AccountRight Live
This refers to the following MYOB product versions.
- MYOB AccountRight 2013.3 or later including AccountRight Live.
This refers to the follow MYOB product versions.
- MYOB Accounting 17 to AccountRight Standard 19.9 (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Accounting Plus 17 to AccountRight Plus 19.9 (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Premier 11 to AccountRight Premier 19.9 (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Enterprise 5 to AccountRight Enterprise 19.9 (Australia or New Zealand)
- MYOB Accounting to MYOB Premier Plus (Singapore)
- MYOB Accounting to MYOB Premier (Malaysia)
Calxa supports integration with MYOB Essential Australia and MYOB Essentials New Zealand. These integration methods are identical but listed separately in Calxa because they point to different web URLs to get your businesses list and data.
MYOB Products NOT Supported
- MYOB AccountEdge 2011 and later for the Mac environment.
- MYOB EXO
Calxa supports integration with Xero companies in all countries.
Intuit QuickBooks Online
Calxa supports integration with QuickBooks companies in all countries.