This error may occur when installing the Calxa software, and is caused when the Microsoft Crypto folder has become corrupted. To resolve the problem the Microsoft Crypto folder needs to be renamed. This help note will walk you through the steps to rename this folder.
1. Open your Windows Explorer.
2. Browse to C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft
Note: AppData is a hidden folder so may not be visible. If you don’t see it, type the directory AppData into the address bar behind C:\Users\<your username>\ as shown below, then click on the Roaming folder, then the Microsoft folder:
3. Rename the Crypto folder under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft to CryptoOld
4. Once the folder has been renamed, attempt to install the software again.
5. The Crypto folder should be recreated and the install should now succeed.