If you're using the Calxa Online browser app, refer to this article instead.
Most computers purchased in the past 5 years should be adequate to run your software. You will need:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016 are supported
- We recommend using the Calxa online app in your supported browser; an online workspace can also be used with the desktop client provided your accounting file is online
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- CPU 2GHz or better
- 2 GB or more of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space for installation
- Minimum Screen resolution 1280 x 1024
- Broadband internet connection to receive regular updates and enhancements and to register the software
- An SQL Server database in a multi-user environment can be set up if preferred
- We recommend reading the Terminal Server help note before installation of the desktop client. We have a number of customers successfully running Calxa in a Citrix environment, but we are limited in the assistance we can provide.