This error occurs when the windows user running Calxa does not have the required permissions to update the file containing the Calxa licence activation information. If you run Calxa as Administrator this will resolve the problem however this support note will guide you in modifying the security permissions to allow all users to update the Calxa program data folder.
- Open your windows explorer
- Browse to 'C:\ProgramData'.
Note: This may not be visible as the Program Data folder is a hidden folder. If so you can type the directory 'C:\ProgramData' into the address bar as shown
- Right click the Calxa Pty Ltd file and select "Properties"
- Select the "Security" tab and select the "Edit" opton under "Group or user names:"
- Select the "Users" group from "Group or user names:" and Tick the "Full control" tick box
- Select "Apply" and "OK" to finish the Customisation
- Run Calxa