This help note will guide you through the process of adding your company logo to customised reports using the Report Designer. It is assumed that you are familiar with the Report Designer. If this is not the case you should first read the Report Designer: General Concepts.
Insert Logo to Report Header
- Open your chosen report template in the Report Designer.
- Select the blue report header box then click the icon in the upper left corner of the box to display the sizing controls.
- Using the table sizing controls re-size the blue header to create space for your logo
- Repeat these steps to resize the other labels as shown below.
- Select Picture Box from the toolbar on the left.
- Click and drag a rectangle to fill the space where your logo will go.
- Click the small arrow in the upper right corner of the image box to open a tasks menu.
- Click the three dots (...) in the image field to browse for your logo image.
- Browse to your logo image and click Open - log file type should be PNG (JPEG will NOT work).
- From the sizing drop down select Squeeze or another appropriate sizing option.
- Now in the bottom right hand Property Grid set the border width to zero.
- You logo is now inserted. Additional formatting options may be selected using the property grid shown above. To test your report close the report designer and run the selected template.