The easiest way to print your profit and loss budgets is using the spreadsheet report. This report can be used to view, print and export multiple business unit budgets. For a detailed explanation on creating reports refer to the help note – Running Reports. Outlined below is the specific criteria to generate P&L budget reports.
- With the report screen open select Spreadsheet Profit & Loss, under Budget Reports:
- Select the Organisation, Business Units (Calxa Premier only), Budget Source and Account Tree (Calxa Premier only) to use.
- Set the Starting From field to the first month in the budget period and ensure the check box marked ‘Using Actual figures up to’ is unchecked.
- Select the budget version you wish to report on and ensure the checkbox marked ‘Compare with approved budget version’ is unchecked (Premier):
- Select the most appropriate Budget Spreadsheet Report Template:
- Click Display Report:
- The budget report will be displayed. Using the tools provided you can also print, export or email this report.