This help note is used for backing up and restoring local Calxa database files. If you are using an SQL server database please refer to the help note – Backup and Restore: Network Database.
- Click the Backup button
- Select the location you want to back up your data file to:
Note – The default name of the backup file is the Calxa database name and the date, with a ‘zip’ extension.
- When you have selected the desired location for backup, click Save.
- To restore your backup access the Authentication screen by running Calxa or using the Calxa menu on the ribbon:
- Select the Local database source and click the Restore Database button:
- Select your backup using Browse button.
- Select or create a database to restore to and click the Restore button:
- Click Sign In on the Authentication screen to connect to the restored database.