From time to time you may wish to change the level of your Subscription.
Note 💬 Only a subscription payer can upgrade or downgrade a subscription, this is usually the email address that receives the subscription invoices.
Note 💬 If you have subscribed to Calxa through Xero you will be directed to Xero > Subscriptions The update will need to be completed by the Xero Subscriber for your account.
Sign in to Calxa and Navigate to:
Settings -> Billing & Admin -> Billing
This will open the Billing Management screen in a new browser tab
1. From your Current Subscription, click on the Ellipsis (…) to the right of the EDIT CAPACITY button.
Note 💬 If you wish to change the payment method or the details of the credit card to be charged, you will need to update this before making any changes. To do so, click on the Payment Details link in the left menu.
2. Select Change Plan
3. Select the new level you require by clicking the radial button
4. The screen will confirm the new regular monthly amount, then click UPDATE PLAN
5. Any changes will include Capacity for the number of Organisations currently registered to the Subscription
6. An invoice will be issued that gives you a credit for the unused portion of your subscription at the old rate, and then charge you for a full month at the new rate.
7. An immediate attempt will be made to capture the Total amount of the invoice using the payment method recorded on your account.
8. If you need to change the capacity after you have changed the plan, use the Edit Capacity option on the same screen.
NOTE: If you wish to reduce capacity, you will first need to remove Organisations in the Admin screen, and then return to Billing to Edit Capacity on the subscription